Terms of Services
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Personal information
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Links to Other Sites
- Privacy Commitment
- How to Contact us
- Changes to this privacy notice
What data do we collect?
Runner Tourism Travel & Health collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, surname, email address, phone number, post address, passport number, passport and visa validity date, gender, birthdate, nationality)
- Emergency contact information (doctor, relative, friend, insurance company contact information)
- Personal health information (dietary restrictions, medicines being used, allergies)
- Travel inquiries (your personal interests)
- Travel information (flight numbers, flight dates)
- Treatment needs and necessary medical reports you provide (
- related with your treatment requests such as; doctor diagnosis reports, x-ray, and MRI results)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Runner Tourism Travel & Health with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online from our consultation or contact forms, sending us an e-mail, or place an order for any of our services and products.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, contact forms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Runner Tourism Travel & Health may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- The information you shared on our social media accounts by writing comments, sharing visual materials using tags related name.
- From our company’s official Google account services which will be sent from our office e-mail addresses.
How will we use your data?
Runner Tourism Travel & Health collects your data so that we can:
- We transfer your medical information to our contracted doctors and clinics related to your treatment and we arrange your appointments.
- Process your requests related with the service you purchased and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Arrange your travel medical treatment services and preparing required legal documents for local authorities.
- Adjust our services and inform service providers to prepare healthy meals related with your diet.
- Contact your emergency contact, provide you necessary medicine, inform your / our medical service providers in case of medical conditions and emergency situations.
How do we store your data?
Runner Tourism Travel & Health securely stores your data at our database which are protected by Microsoft’s security standards. All our office computers are protected by Kaspersky Total Security software with latest updates.
RunnerTourism.com, is protected by security technology called SSL encryption to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While no internet data transmission is ever completely secure, all credit card payments submitted via RunnerTourism.com are automatically encrypted. If your preferred web browser does not support SSL encryption, you will receive instant notification. Runner Tourism Travel & Health does not use credit cards for any purpose other than intended payment.
Runner Tourism Travel & Health will keep your name, surname, country, age, address, and the services you purchased from us types for 10 years. Once this time has expired, we will irreversibly delete your data from our databases.
“Personal information” is defined as any information used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including but not limited to name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other contact information.
When you browse this website and have not registered for any online service from Runner Tourism Travel & Health, you browse anonymously. Personal information is not collected as you browse. Personal information is collected when you request any website service, including registering for electronic newsletters, answering surveys, and/or registering for other promotional opportunities provided by Runner Tourism Travel & Health. Personal information will also be collected when you purchase trips or related services on this site.
This information is used to enhance your site experience, expedite communications, allow you to receive electronic/postal mailings from Runner Tourism Travel & Health, and/or facilitate your travel with Runner Tourism Travel & Health. Additionally, we may request your destination and travel interests, which allows us to further personalize your website and email messages.
Runner Tourism Travel & Health would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. Photos and videos taken during our tours and organizations that you are a part of can be used on our social media accounts to promote our services and products. In this case, the highest level of attention is paid to your privacy and personality in the images.
You always have the right at any time to stop Runner Tourism Travel & Health to share visuals related with you personally by contacting us. You can always have the right to stop Runner Tourism Travel & Health contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members (partners and clubs) of the Runner Tourism Travel & Health.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here and send us your request.
What are your data protection rights?
Runner Tourism Travel & Health would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Runner Tourism Travel & Health for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Runner Tourism Travel & Health correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Runner Tourism Travel & Health to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Runner Tourism Travel & Health erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Runner Tourism Travel & Health restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Runner Tourism Travel & Health’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Runner Tourism Travel & Health transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
The right to unsubscribe– At any time, you may request to stop receiving our newsletter emails. You may unsubscribe by updating your email preferences or clicking the unsubscribe link that appears in every Runner Tourism Travel & Health email. If you prefer, you may also reply to unwanted Runner Tourism Travel & Health email with the word “unsubscribe” in the message subject, or by contacting us.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. (In complicated requests this period can reach up to 60 days). If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at between 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM (GMT+3): +90 542 713 3765 (Mobile).
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Runner Tourism Travel & Health automatically tracks certain information while you use our website, including (but not limited to) the URL you visited before RunnerTourism.com, the URL you visit after RunnerTourism.com and your IP address. We may also record data about which pages you visit on our site and how long you spend on each page.
- Runner Tourism Travel & Health may also collect aggregate and usage information to generate market research reports. Demographic data such as age, gender, and interests provided by Google are collected and used to analyze our website visitors through Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Remarketing ads are advertised to website users that have visited specific pages on the website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Runner Tourism Travel & Health uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Runner Tourism Travel & Health uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Runner Tourism Travel & Health sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Links to Other Sites
Our website contains links to other websites outside of our domain, and therefore RunnerTourism.com, cannot claim responsibility for the privacy practices of such external sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they are leaving our site and read the privacy statements of other websites collecting personal or credit card information—including affiliated sites who may post or bear Runner Tourism Travel & Health’ logo.
How to contact us
Email us at: contact@RunnerTourism.com
Call us: +905427133765
Or write to us at: Düzlerçamı, 6959 Sk No:3, 07190 Döşemealtı/Antalya/Turkey
Changes to this privacy notice